It's always a big ordeal to get the kids all dressed up and ready at the same time...and still have them all in a good mood and ready to smile and pose on-demand. This year was no exception. After lots of bribing and threatening....we decided that if we didn't already have the perfect picture, we weren't going to get it.

Ashlyn

Morgan

Kaden



1 comment:
Amber,
I love your blog! It is so fun to see what your cute family is up to, man those kids are growing up. They are all so cute. I am excited for your third girl how are you feeling?? It is getting closer:) probably not close enough for you.
Ok so I have a random question for you, you gave Ashlyn that fisher price grow with me dog, I actually bought that at Costco and then returned it cause Joe thought it would be something the kids would only like for a short time, he didn't think they would play with it after a few days. I feel like you though the kids want real pets and I don't need any real pets around this crazy farm so i was just wondering how are your kids liking it now that it has been a few days? How do you like it? Do they get that it is growing? Ok some silly and random questions I know but Between Mom to Mom they are pretty important:)
Well If you have any time just e-mail me the answers or post them on my blog either way.
Love the blog I will keep checking it:)
Deborah
Post a Comment