Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're Back!

We got back late Monday night from our long trip to Washington. It was great to see family and be there for all the exciting events (Austin's high school graduation, Lacey's baby being born, and Cale's mission homecoming)....but it is nice to be home and have our own space (not living out of a suitcase anymore! Hurray!), and to get some sleep. Anyways, we had lots of fun....some of the highlights were - camping (riding horses and fishing...my favorite!), Cale getting off the plane, swimming in Walla Walla with cousins, and the Country Mercantile (best store on earth!). There really is nothing like home! The comfort of being in the house you were raised in, and the best of all....being taken care of by your mom! It was so nice to wake up in the morning to the smell of breakfast cooking! I miss it already!

7 comments:

Shanae said...

Holy Cow I don't know what it is, I just started crying when I read this post and saw all of your fun pictures from home, I guess I am starting to miss family and getting excited to make my own Washington trip and spend time in the house I grew up in. I am glad the Cale is home, how fun to see all the Yount siblings together again!!

David and Kira said...

Loved the camping pictures!! Brought back some great memories of when our families would go together. That was so much fun!! (FULL MOON OUt?)

Anonymous said...

glad your trip went well. Gotta love home!!

Camille said...

Glad you made it back! I almost gave up on checking your blog, it seemed like you were gone forever!

Great pictures, I bet it was hard to leave. Except for the suitcase part.

Summer Freeman said...

What a fun FAMILY!!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

How fun! It sound like you packed a lot into one trip! That's the best way to do it!

Deborah Austin said...

Oh how fun. What a wonderful Time I love home:) I am jealous I can't wait till my parents get home.

Wow it was nice that all the events happened close to the same time so you could be there for all of it. So fun!