There were a few highlights this weekend: bowling and phaser tag. Here are a couple pictures of my dad bowling (taken from Aaron's iPhone...sorry for the quality) and thinking he is the "bomb" with his pants rolled up. Phaser tag was a new thing for us. It's like paint ball, but no paint...just little balls...but it hurts just as bad...just ask Skyler. He has war-wounds to prove it!

Anyways, my parents left this morning....and I'm sad....but we are hoping to go visit soon! Come again!Also, the other day I decided that Austin needed his eyebrows plucked. His brows are so bushy and "overgrown", that I couldn't stand it anymore! It took me about 30 minutes to finish because he was being such a baby....but he looks MUCH better now!


4 comments:
Ouch!! I remember what it was like to pluck my eyebrows for the first time. Now they are just numb!! And I agree, they do look better. Are you or is Austin going to keep it up?
wow, what a sport! Chad wouldn't ever let me get near him:)
How fun that your parents came for a surprise visit. they must be a little lonely with all the kids out of the house. Lacey is the only one not in Rexburg, right? How are she and George doing?
Had I only known that you were capable of such a plucking masterpiece....I definitely would have hired you out. I think that is just hilarious!! I don't know many guys that could handle that kind of pain...wait until they try to pluck their nose hair...OUCH!! By the way, to you do noses??
Post a Comment