Friday, October 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The kids and I are headed to Washington to visit family. We've really just decided late last night...and we are leaving in only 1 hour! Anyways, Aaron is in DESPERATE need of peace and quiet so he can get some work done, so we will be leaving him home for about 12 days. For all that we are leaving behind in Rexburg, we will miss you, but will return soon....for those of you that are in Washington, let's get together!

Oh, and these pictures are from the last time I went home (June), so I'll post new pictures in a couple weeks! See you then!

8 comments:

Kiley said...

Can your girls miss school for that long? I wish I was going home. Your mom's yard looks great.

Enriquez Family said...

Oh have a great time!

Carly Andelin said...

Ahh, just looking at those pictures makes me want to go home to visit too. I wish I could visit with you! We're visiting Halloween weekend and then also during Christmas time. Have tons of fun!

Steve and Cyndi said...

I just made a random trip home too! That's funny. Plus, also I must say the timing is off because we are coming to Rexburg this weekend! What are the odds! I guess we are not meant to be in the same state!

The Wieselers said...

Hey- if you find yourself bored let me know and we can get together, I'm about to become a hunting widow so I'll be looking for some entertainment! just send me an e-mail at wieselal@yahoo.com or call my parents house and we'll figure something out. If not, no worries- I know how it is to be at home!

Rexburg Sorensens said...

I think next time you go home we need to come. It looks like a blast and although it is no Chucky Cheese, the horses would provide a fun ride. Enjoy your visit and hurry home...your Rexburg home!!!

Jenny said...

Sounds like fun! Shawn went out of town this week and I stayed a few nights at my moms because I am a wuss and didn't want to be home by myself on my birthday!

CAMI said...

I love the hats- thats great!