Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Trunk-or-Treating

This year our sweet friend (Debbie) from Florida sent the kids their halloween costumes. Ashlyn was Ariel (the little mermaid), Morgan was a cheerleader, Kaden was an astronaut and Peyton was a kitten. All the kids LOVED their costumes (well, maybe not Peyton). THANKS AUNT DEBBIE FOR THE GREAT COSTUMES!

On Halloween we went to a trunk-or-treat with my friend Merilee and her family and then dinner at her house afterwards. We all had a blast! After dinner we did the rest of our trick-or-treating (to family and close friends). We are now left with piles of candy (I would still welcome trick-or-treaters...PLEASE!), and wrappers hidden in secret places (my kids think they're sneaky).

P.S. To explain the other costume choices below....Austin is Uncle Fester from the Adams Family and Sky and Aubrey are Dum Dums (lollipops).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, what a great makeup job. Looks like you had a good time.

Skyler and Aubrey said...

I thought you said you didn't dress up Amber! You look really nice with the clown nose and glasses.

Kiley said...

Amber, you're just as pretty as ever. Aaron's such a lucky guy!

Camille said...

Great costumes!!! Cute, cute kids!

Camille said...

Oh, and I've been meaning to call you. This week for sure! When I was up north, it was only up to SLC. Sorry I'm the worlds slowest phone call returner!!

CAMI said...

I wish someone would send us cute costumes! Very cute!

The Kaonohi's said...

Hey Amber, everyone looks fabulous! We are coming in on Dec 18th and staying until Jan 8th. So if you all still have play group and girls night out, I am totally in. Can't wait to see everyone!