Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Surprise! We have arrived in Washington! This actually wasn't the plan, but we decided to leave yesterday to beat all the winter storms that are coming up this week. It kind of threw a wrench in our plans....mainly our Christmas plans, but we made it work. We had the kids open most of their gifts on Friday night so we didn't have to haul all our gifts. Christmas won't be the same, but at least we'll be with family!

5 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

We miss you already!

Whitney R said...

Seems that this year was the year for everyone to go to Washington for Christmas. We were there, too :) It was nice to be with family and be home for a little bit. But I am glad to be home.

I hope you guys had a safe trip back (or will have if you haven't come home yet) and Happy New Year!

Jenks Family said...

Amber I wanted to ask you, at your parents house outside they have a big sled. Where did they get it? It's black, looks like it holds 3-4kids, it has high sides so the kids don't fall out. I would love to get one. Thanks alot

Schetselaar said...

HI! How fun going to Washington! I kinda miss it. Did you guys have fun?? You guys have such a cute family!!!

Deborah Austin said...

Amber,

I love the suit!!!
I will write you about houses thank you for the reminder.

Deb