Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Sorry guys, this is just a quick update. Right now I'm at my mom's house in Basin City, WA, so I don't have any photos and I'm trying my hardest to keep from throwing my mom's HP computer out the window (heard of a MAC anyone???). Anyways, we are in town for a week (or two if I can convince Aaron) for our Eppich family reunion at Camp Wooten this weekend.

Also, the real reason I'm posting an update....Aaron and I would like to announce that we (no, I) are pregnant! I know...big shock to everyone (including us). Baby #5 will be here right around Christmas. I figured it would be better to announce this now than have everyone wondering if I'm just fat. We'll keep you all posted! (No, we don't know the gender yet...but at this point, we are pretty sure Aaron only knows how to make girls!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amber!

David and Kira said...

Congratulations!! We are due around the same time. Your sickness gone? Have fun in WA!!

Mikaela said...

Congrats Amber! I hope you enjoy your time in WA. Camp Wooten sounds like a blast.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You guys are catching up to US! :)

Jenks Family said...

That is great!!! We have gone private so email me your address at garrettandjilayne@hotmail.com

janica said...

Congrats congrats! That's exciting:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! When people have a lot of one gender I am always so excited to find out what they are having, so this will be exciting:) Hope you are feeling good and your vacation goes great!

Anna @Only Pennies in My Pocket said...

WE LOVE GIRLS!!! :) Joseph and Aaron have something in common!! :)I have decided that if we only have girls I need to start learning how to sew wedding gowns..... another beautiful baby nonetheless headed your way! Congrats!

Jenny said...

Shawn is way behind now and don't think he really wants to catch up. 5 is too many for him. Congrats though. We miss you guys!

Deborah Austin said...

That is so stinking exciting Congrats!

Who knows you might be suprised and get a boy.

Your kids are growing so fast and Peytons is doing so awesome and is so stinking cute.

I hope you are doing well!! It was so good talking with you the other day!!