*Went to Washington for Eppich family reunion @ Camp Wooten
-spent extra time visiting family while there
-girls practiced riding the horses all by themselves : )
*Went to Salt Lake City for Cale & Brooke's wedding
*Lady backed up into my van (on way to SLC)
*Aaron went to Denver on trucking business
*Went back to Washington for the reception
*Stopped by my parents' property/house on the way back to Idaho
*Found out we are having a baby girl around Christmas
*Aaron left for Denver and then on to Dallas for trucking convention (gone for 8 days)
No more trips planned until Labor Day weekend. School starts in 1 week from today. Not looking forward to it. Ashlyn will be in 2nd grade and Morgan will be in 1st. Oh, and we're still looking for girl names for this new baby. We love names that end in "n", but at this point, not too picky.

















5 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting for your family!
I LOVE the name game (especially for girls!). So here are some names I thought of that end in "N." Also, I noticed ALL of your names are 2 syllables, so I included that in my "rules" for names! The following are in no order...
Brooklyn (one of my favs)
Lauren
Caitlin
Roselyn
Rylin
Raelyn
Reagan
Karen
Kristen
Ellen
Jasmin
Kathryn
Robyn
Gretchen
RyAnn
Keegan
Taryn
Jocelyn
Teagan
Leeann
Breann
Maureen
Aspen
Raven
Tristan
Taylin
Erin
Shaelyn
Evelyn
And another one of my favorite names is Lilian (but it doesn't fit a 2 syllable rule!).
Good luck with naming another girl!
Your parents are building a log home. That is my husband's dream, he wants to own a log home. We will see...
Those horses are beautiful. Where are your parents building?
Fun times with family!!!
Ok, So I noticed there are quite a few names listed already. But here are a few I have come up with.
Shaylin
Meaghan
Anabelle
BreAnn
Kaitlyn
Jaclynn
McKenna
Tell me what you think.
Jaiden
Jillian
Shannon
Madelyn
Post a Comment