Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas in Island Park
This year we spent Christmas with my family (Eppichs) at a cabin in Island Park. We had lots of fun and enjoyed spending time together without the distraction of work, shopping, etc. The snow was great and the boys enjoyed snowmobiling and playing with the kids outside. Us girls enjoyed staying warm inside, watching TV and eating whatever we wanted. We all played lots of games and just enjoyed each others' company.
Santa found his way to the cabin and left Kaden this remote control dump truck. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but we soon realized that the truck was a very noisy toy. He sure loves it though....I just can't bare to take it away.
Morgan got a baby doll from Santa....just the one she wanted....one that makes noise, drinks a bottle and wets her diaper. Just one problem....she doesn't want to change the diaper. If I would have known that, she would have gotten something different. I don't need another diaper to change!
Ashlyn got a puppy that grows (after MUCH debate). She hasn't let it out of her sight since she got it....so I guess that means it was a good choice. It was better than the alternative....a real animal.
Never too many toys with wheels....cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.
Kids with grandma with the horsies (grandma Eppich).....
...and grandpa with the horsies (grandpa Eppich).
Kids with Uncle George Walker (Lacey's husband).
Doing what the kids love most....playing outside in the snow. They just can't get enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray, hooray! I am so excited you have a blog! I'll add you to mine right now. :-) It looks great, by the way!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas- I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Okay, so your kids are too cute! I just love looking at everybodies blogs, thanks for sharing.
Don't you just love the gifts the kids get that you regret giving after it's too late? Kyla got a couple of those this year:)
Hi Amber! Happy to see you had a wonderful Christmas, and what could be better than Island Park? Hope you are enjoying the new year!
Post a Comment