Friday, January 25, 2008

Lucky Baby Sling

I have been checking out these baby slings for quite a while now, and decided that I wanted to try one out with our next baby. So, I researched a few different companies and decided on Lucky Baby. There are several different styles available, but this pouch/sling style looked the easiest and most convenient to use. I just got it in the mail and can't wait to try it out! I got the brown one with aqua minkee inside. If anyone has tried these out, please let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I LOVE the fabric they use!! Would it be irresponsible for me to buy one of these with no babies coming in the near future?? Hmm... can't wait to see yours!

The Wieselers said...

Hey- long time no talk- I saw your blog on Carlys so I thought I'd check it out, hope you don't mind! I have one of these for Delaney and I LOVE it, especially now that she's older because she is such a chunk that it helps save my arms. I wish I would've gotten it earlier. Congrats on the new addition.
Amy Wieseler (Schafer)