Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spelling

So many decisions....everyone has been asking me how we are going to spell the baby's name. To tell you the truth, I didn't know there was more than 1 way to spell it. So, yesterday I found a 2nd spelling and now I don't know which one to choose. Help anyone??? I feel like the 1st spelling might be easier, but the 2nd might look more feminine. Just trying to get some other opinions.

3 comments:

Camille said...

That is a tough one! I like the second one, for the same reason. It is more feminine, but it could be because you wrote it in pink... it's likely people will spell it the first way anyway, which would be annoying... I'm going to vote for the first. Final answer.

5dollarFanatic said...

you could always to payton..anyway found yor blog and thought i'd say hello.

Anonymous said...

I thought the first one was more feminine before I even read your comment. But they are both cute ways for a girl. Good luck deciding!!