On Saturday we took the kids to the Nature Park. It finally warmed up to 50º, so we thought we'd take advantage of it and let the kids ride their bikes and play on the toys. It was so great to be outside in the warm sun....I even got a sunburn on my face!Today it's supposed to be in the upper 60's. The kids have already been outside playing and eating popsicles (it seems like summer here when you go from 30º to 60º). I think this afternoon we are going to wash the cars and have a BBQ for dinner! Gotta love the sun!


7 comments:
That's awesome! I hope the warm weather lasts a few days for you. Looks like the kids had a blast at the park. BBQ food sounds good...hmmm, maybe I'll be making some this week! :)
AAHHH MAN! You went to the park without us. Shucks. maybe next time we will have to check our schedule to see if you we can make your next park trip!
Looking good guys hope to see ya sooner than later!
The Wood Family
Happy to see the weather is finally warming up a bit for you! Definitely nothing better than a nice day at the park!!! I like your double stroller-can I ask what kind it is???
Hope it stays nice and warm for you-that snow has GOT to go!
Cute cute kids what a fun day and so brave of you to venture out with the new baby and all!!
About the suit send me an e-mail with your phone # on it and I will give you a call I have a few suggestions for you:)
Deb
How fun! Have I mentioned recently how stinkin' cute your kids are?? If not, they are ADORABLE! I'm so glad you guys were able to get out in the sunshine. You know, the sun is always shining out here.... ;-)
Looks like fun!!!
Let us know if you are planning on coming down we would love to have you. If you need a place to stay you are always welcome here then Aaron and I can go get into some trouble in the Bimmer. :)
I know, it has been so nice to have a few warm days here and there. Good for you to take all your kids out. Kimi just begs me to take her to the park, even on freezing cold days. I'll tell ya though, this last winter has been hard, especially since Noah got RSV and we stayed inside for so long. I finally feel like I can breathe by going outside. This warmer weather has really brightened things up. It's helped a lot with the postpartum blues. Your kids are just so cute by the way...so cute.
Post a Comment