I just looked at our weather forecast and I can't believe what it says! Right now it's only 23º and a chance of snow....but by Monday it says our high is 70º! I don't think we've even hit 60º since last September....so this is super exciting! That means it's time to get out your shorts and flip-flops (people in Rexburg have been wearing those for atleast a month already)! I am going to keep my fingers crossed!
3 comments:
Yeah for springtime! I kind of miss the anticipation with no seasons here, so I am so excited for you to enjoy some warm weather. Sounds like you definitely deserve it after a winter like that.
Hooray! I hope it gets up to 70 for you-it's about time! It seems like we've had a cold spring here in WA too, but I know it hasn't been as cold as Rexburg. Enjoy!!!
That is quite the guest. you are so good with your flowers and your gardening that is awesome!! Your baby is growing so fast!!
Post a Comment