Monday, April 28, 2008

Quilt Giveaway!

Everyone....listen up! My good friend, Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms is doing a quilt giveaway on her blog until this coming Thursday (May 1st). Please check out her blog (http://web.mac.com/cjroskelley) and sign up to win her Bloom quilt. All you have to do is comment on her post (1) your name, (2) where you're from, (3) your favorite place to get fabric and (4) that I sent you. Also, if you post about it on your blog, she will enter you an additional 3 times.

Hurry! you only have 4 days left! And if you don't want it, I'll definitely take it! If nothing else, sign up for me!

2 comments:

Aleighy said...

Thanks Sabrina and Kiley for signing up for the giveaway! Wouldn't it be so exciting if one of us won?!? Keep watching her blog...she has some exciting stuff coming up in the next couple weeks (I'm sworn to secrecy!)

Carly Andelin said...

Ok, so I totally loved that quilt and was gonna sign up on her blog, and then I saw that over 500 people had also signed up. Wow. So yeah, I gave up. I'll have to check out more of her stuff.