
Well....just some random things....the first picture is after church on Sunday. We were waiting for dinner to be ready, and all we really wanted to do was take a nap...so we did. We have church at 8:30am, so we have to wake up at about 6am to get there on time. That's just too early for me! After being up with Peyton all night, I am like a zombie at church.Next picture is my little indoor nursery. We planted these plants on April 1st. We planted some Lupine, Sweet Pea, Poppies, and Lavender. The kids have really enjoyed watching the plants grow....and I can't wait to get them off my kitchen table and outside where they belong. Too bad it will be another month or more before it stops freezing at night.
2 comments:
I am so glad to have a fellow paint sufferer. Don't you just hate doing it but love how it looks? Me too. We're hoping to be into our house in a couple of weeks (maybe) and I would love if visited!! Yay!! Have fun with the paint- or not.
It's amazing that we can even function being a mom with the amount of sleep we sometimes get. There's times I'm pretty sure I'm not functioning normally. It's especially hard with a new baby. Hope you can get some sleep. And good luck with the painting. I enjoy it once I start doing it.
Post a Comment