Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Website

Check out our new family website: It's My Life

I am still in the process of finishing it, so don't expect something extraordinary. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

It looks great! Are you going to keep up on both or do one more than the other? Cameron has another month of Kindergarten. I'm glad that it's not over yet though. He has lots of breaks through out the year and so it's good.

Mikaela said...

I was wondering the same as Kira...I think the site looks great! I love to be able to see pictures. Your family is so cute. Peyton's getting so big too! Also, Kelli wants to know if she can view your blog. Her email address is kelli_knight@hotmail.com if you're okay with that! :)

Also, you have to remember you had a baby not too long ago, so you still get the excuse of hormones. That assisted in your tears at Kindergarten Grad! :) I will use whatever excuse out there to justify whatever behavior I want, so you can too! hehe!

Deborah Austin said...

Love it Good Job!! We loved having you here a couple of weeks ago come again any time I Hope you guys had fun here in Boise.

Camille said...

The new site looks GREAT! Isn't iWeb awesome? Which one do we check?