Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy Week...and More Busy-ness to Come!

Well, instead of explaining all that has happened this past week, I think I'll just summarize it for you:

1-Kids' last days of school
2-Morgan's 5th birthday
3-Doctors' apts
4-Sunday school class party
5-Trevor & Whitney's wedding announcement photos
6-Girls' night outWhat's to come:

TRIP TO WASHINGTON!

Anyways, this is my last post for a few weeks. We leave Thursday morning for Washington to visit family and won't be back to Rexburg until the 23rd. We are SUPER excited to go "home" (Basin City)! Austin is graduating high school, Lacey is having her 1st baby and Cale is coming home from his 2-yr. mission to Arizona. We have lots of fun things planned (camping trip, girls' outing, visiting, visiting, visiting, and continuous eating). Can't wait! See you in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Camille said...

You guys have been busy! Happy late Birthday Morgan (I still can't believe she is 5...) and have fun on your trip!

Shanae said...

So are you going to make it to the Reunion??? Come on you have to be there!!!!

The Kaonohi's said...

Oh Amber, when I read girls night out, I can't help but be a little jealous. It's so great to have good friends around. Isn't crazy having such big kids? Five years old sounds so big to me. All the kids look adorable!