Ok...this post was at the request of my husband. He obviously doesn't know how to blog and normally thinks I'm silly for some of the things I post, but he keeps bugging me to put this up...so here it goes.As some of you know, the NEW iPhone 3G came out on Friday. Aaron has been waiting for this and told me that he was going to get it the day it came out. Well, every store had a limited supply, so he told me he was going to have to stand in line to get one. Little did I know he meant, all night long! Well, he went at 3:30am and there were already 4 people in front of him that had been there since 6pm the night before. CRAZY! Anyways, he waited in line until the store opened at 8am and got his 1st iPhone! He is in love and won't let it out of his sight. I find him gazing at it and drooling over it several times a day. I'm feeling replaced. I heard there is a support group for wives of husbands with iPhones...I'm joining!
5 comments:
What is it with men and their iPhones???? Aaron has one also and it was the same thing, he talked about it FOREVER, and finally I was like what ever you can get one, but for a week straight we was on that thing, he still tells me how much he loves it and he has had it for a few months now. Welcome to the group:)
I take it that was what he was REALLY doing in that bathroom?...
ha ha ha... Good for him! He has been waiting an awfully long time for that phone, and I'm sure VERY patiently. ;-)
Also, I'm a little ashamed to admit, I might have to join that group too... but for me. I'm the addict...
those phones are really cool, i'm glad garrett just got a new phone just before those came out. i would never see him either.
Well your way ahead of us- we actually just got our first cell phones (besides a pay as you go for when i was prego)- pretty crazy huh! But we saw that iPhone and Jason did drool a lil- but we got the cool FREE ones! Ok SO I sorta caught my self up on your blog since its bee ages since I checked anyones blogs-
So first off way cute family pictures- your kids are good at cooperating- Im impressed!
And Second our lil Heather has reflux too- no fun- and actually thats why we had to wait to let her cry to sleep till now when she can sit up if needs be! But its no fun- have lots of burp cloths on hand thats all I can say but that it gets better!
Post a Comment