Monday, September 8, 2008

Blackfoot Fair

I did it! I finally convinced my hubby to take me to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I had a little help though...my mother-in-law moved their "baby" (Cale) to college on Wednesday, so since they were here, I told Aaron it would be fun to go to the Freestyle Motocross Races (Wednesday) and the Demolition Derby (Saturday). We took the whole family (except Peyton) on Saturday and walked around and let the kids go on a few rides, and it was lots of fun! We were shocked at how much everything costs! Good thing it's only once a year!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

Okay, Cheryl is so adorable...she always has been, but it's crazy to think she's got a kid in her 30s...she looks 30 herself! Glad you guys had such a fun time at the fair. I haven't been to a fair in forever. My sister was saying that the bracelets at the Fall Festival in Connell (this last weekend) were 29 bucks...it doesn't even cost a kid that much to get into Silverwood, just INSANE! So yeah, glad it's only once a year. Cute pictures of your kiddos! :)

Kiley said...

Hey Amber. I enjoy reading your blog. It is nice to be able to see how people are doing who I haven't seen or talked to for so long. We plan on going to visit our families for the holidays, we just don't know when exactly. Sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We want to go to the Rexburg Temple while we are visiting Bagleys so maybe we could go out to dinner together. (If you guys are still in the area.) How goes Aaron's job search? Maybe you'll finally be able to leave Rexburg, or have you finally started liking it?

Rexburg Sorensens said...

You guys are hilarious!! I love all your pictures and wish I was better at taking pictures of my family. I wanted to cry when I saw Peyton covered in casting goop. She seemed to take it pretty well. The fair looked fun!! Andrew said it was dirty and many interesting people there...I wonder if he was talking about you guys!?! J/K Ha Ha...giggle giggle. Well I am sure you were talking about me when you put your blog public and wanted to keep weirdos away but alas...here I am. Maybe you should go back to private. Darling blog anyways!!