Today Peyton got her helmet. I'm not sure why they can't make them cute...especially since she has to wear it ALL the time! Anyways, we've been anticipating this day for about 3 months now. It's been a long and stressful road....and it's only about 1/2 over. The doctor that made the helmet says that she will be wearing it until atleast the end of the year, and probably into January. She has to wear it morning and night, but will get to take it off for about 2 hours a day. She is still going to physical therapy twice a week and the chiropractor once a week. We are kept so busy running her around to all her appointments, I will be thrilled when this part of our lives is over. Anyways, here's the first pictures of her with her helmet on.



10 comments:
Hey, at least they put a pink strap on it! Does it bother her? She still looks like a doll! It will be over before you know it Im sure! Good luck!
she is just wearing a princess bike helmet:) she is still so cute. Atleast it is getting cold and you can put a cute little beanie or something over it, if she doesn't already get too hot wearing it. I hope it goes well and this passes quickly for you.
Oh that isn't bad at all! She still looks beautiful. You guys sure make cute kids!
Atleast its for a short period. Damon's gonna be getting a wheel chair and thats permanent. Im not really ready for it, but you take what you get and work with it. good luck! But I have to agree you guys make cute kids!
She still looks cute. We miss you guys! Alex too. He likes his girlfriend's new helmet.
Hey! I had a friend that decked her little girl's helmet out with stickers and made it cute and princess-y! She had spelled out her name and just made a statement out of the helmet rather than trying to hide it.
Anyways, you have adorable children and if I haven't mentioned it before, I'm SO GLAD you blog!
Okay, so it's me again! I realize these aren't the same helmet, but thought you might enjoy a picture of a set of quads with decked out helmets! Go to: http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/2008/02/cranial-band-2009-calendar-hopefuls.html
Only she could pull that off! I wonder what skyler would look like in one of those.
Her eyes are so big and gorgeous! Good luck to you guys! Time will fly! :)
Oh she is so cute the helmet doesnt matter atleast she is a baby and it will hopefully be over before she remembers it. Ok so you went home and didn't say at our house. You are in big trouble you are always so welcome to do that anytime hopefully next time we will be there.
Post a Comment