Friday, September 5, 2008

Random

Just a few random pictures. Nothing too exciting going on around here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute pics, I enjoy random pictures just to see what has been going on even if it isn't anything exciting:)

Shanae said...

Question?

the guy in the green shirt, third picture from the bottom playing with your kids, who is that? Do I know him?

Aleighy said...

Shanae,

Sorry, I was in such a hurry to upload the pictures, I forgot to write about that. His name is Jon Gudai and he is from Florida. He was one of Aaron's customers when he worked at Artco, but is still a great friend. He came to visit a couple weeks ago and we had him over for dinner and the kids wouldn't leave him alone! He is now "Uncle Jon".

Jenny said...

Hope you are all doing well. Cute pictures! Sorry, I have to admit I rarely visit your blog since I need to be signed in as Shawn to get in but I just found out I can get on too now so I will visit more often!