What's new with us, you ask???I've been sick for the past week
Peyton has a double ear infection & sore throat
Peyton learned how to roll over (HURRAY!)
Kids think Obama is their new principal at school
Enjoyed a GREAT weekend at Merilee's cabin with her sisters & mom
Peyton has decided she's tired of being immobile. She's started rolling over and trying to scoot. She also has been saying da da and ba ba (probably not really understanding what she's really saying). I love this stage...where she is starting to do so many fun things.



5 comments:
Cute girls! Their pictures turned out sooo cute! Kimi's hair is not that pretty. I'm hoping it thickens as she gets older!
cute pictures. Your girls are just darling, I agree with Carly i hope Kyla's thickens as well.
Cute! I wish we were closer so the babies could play.
I'm sure you get tired of me posting on like every single post, but I just love how cute your kids are! They are all just adorable! Peyton's age is so much fun, I think, too!
Amber! I stumbled across your blog and am so glad I did. Your kids have grown so much! They are beautiful. This is the first I've seen of Peyton and she is so pretty :)
Well, I'll be back. I usually comment on everyone's posts. I love keeping up to date with all of my friends.
One of these days I WILL stop on my way home and see you!
Post a Comment