These pictures were taken yesterday morning before church....what a joke! The kids did NOT want to cooperate! I'm not sure I can convince Aaron to take pictures next Christmas....it was that painful! Well, I'm glad they are done...and luckily they turned out pretty good (for taking them by ourselves).





8 comments:
They are pretty cute...I love their outfits, too! Your baby is just darling! Really, all your kids are...I especially like the last one of all the kids. They all look so cute in it!
They are really cute pictures, I love the dresses.
What cute kids!!
Cute family Amber! (You get all the credit for sure!) ;-) Great pictures, you have the cutest kids.
They turned out so CUTE!!!! Love them.
I hate trying to take family pictures, they never turn out like you hoped. Ours we terrible this year we are not sending out cards. but your were very cute.
Those are great pictures! Merry Christmas!
What cute kids! If that is a bad picture than I'd like to see a good one, I thought they were great. I know what you mean though I tried to get a pic before church on sunday and it was a disaster. Sunday mornings are just not pleasant around here!!
Post a Comment