Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkey?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone had a great "turkey" day....except, we didn't have turkey! Yep....you heard right! I don't really like turkey (it's always dry and flavorless), and for years I've been begging to have beef....and this year I got my way! We had prime rib instead! The meal was great and the company was awesome! We had Skyler, Aubrey and Austin over for the festivities (which included LOTS of eating, louging, playing the Wii and playing games). I think Thanksgiving should be once a month! Anyone else?

4 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

Best Thanksgiving day meal that I have ever had!

Camille said...

YUM! Now THAT is what I"m talkin about. Nice!

Hauni said...

What a good idea. My husband doesn't like turkey either so we might try Prime Rib sometime. Sounds great!

CAMI said...

Happy late rib day to you! It looked good!
Ps I am so jealous you had time finish all your projects- i would love to make church bags and blankets but the lil angel keeps me busy!