Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh HAPPY Day!

We finally got the official word from the doctors that Peyton no longer needs to wear her helmet! Hurray! We also finished physical therapy just before Christmas....and I feel like life is getting back to normal.Peyton is now 11 months old, about 20 lbs, has 2 teeth and is just learning to walk. She is much happier now and actually doesn't mind a little snuggling-time every once in a while (definitely a new development). We love her to pieces!

4 comments:

Kiley said...

Such cute smiles!

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll! That would be a happy day, so glad she is doing so well.

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

So happy for you guys! She is so sweet! And I wish everyone could be as happy as she is in those pictures!!

Lacey said...

yea for Peyton! She is such a cutie! Now you need more bows, because I'm sure you don't have enough.