These past couple weeks have been pretty busy. I celebrated my 27th birthday on Feb 23 (thank you everyone for your sweet birthday wishes!) and Peyton had her 1st birthday on March 3. I can't believe my baby is already 1! I still can't decide if I'm happy or sad about that. Also, the kids, Austin and I spent this last weekend in Boise with my parents. Besides the weather being a little too cold (it snowed on us), we had a great time! The kids LOVED swimming the most and a close second would be dinner at IHOP (breakfast for dinner). We also went to the Boise Zoo and went bowling. All Friday was spent driving around looking at houses and trying to figure out what part of the Boise AREA we like best. We are THINKING about relocating to the Boise area in June (don't worry Mer...we aren't any closer to making a decision...you'd be the first to know). If you know anything about Boise, please share. We could use all the help we can get!










2 comments:
Looks like we may be flip flopping spots. John and I have been in Boise since July but John finishes his school year this July and then we are probably headed to Rexburg for his clinical year of rotations. Are you needing to relocate around a job location? Are you looking to buy a house? I do know a lot of people from different parts of the Boise area because of my job so I can gather some advice for you. Email or call me if you want. bethanysueb@gmail.com, 801-722-4247. We like Boise, especially the weather.
We live in Meridian which is just west of Boise-I LOVE IT HERE. We used to live in Boise-but think Meridian is the best place to live if you have kids. It's just more central to everything. Boise is to the east, Nampa to the west, Star/Eagle to the south, Kuna to the North. It takes me two minutes to get to: the park, the church, the school, the store. Plus it doesn't feel as "city-like" as Boise, since there are a few surrounding areas that aren't developed-a few farms, which makes it feel more like home to me. I do have to warn you that the wards here are huge. But in General anywhere around Boise is great-stay away from Nampa/Caldwell though. The members in Nampa are awesome-but its' a rougher place to live- I think Deborah *Freeman* lives there-so you should ask her what she thinks..it's definitely cheaper to buy a house there. This is home for Joe and I-we have decided this is where we want to stay forever-even though we don't have any family here-it's just that Great!!
Post a Comment