A GIRL! Everything looks good, blood tests were good, I'm feeling good...I do have to say that I feel a little sad that Kaden will be my only boy, but he doesn't seem to mind right now. Let me know if you have any girl names. We are fresh out!
Congrats! That is exciting! I had completely forgot you were even pregnant. That makes 20 weeks go by fast for me. Glad everything looks good and you are feeling good that is always a huge relief. As far as names I have to say I love the name Brooklyn but I don't think Chad will ever go for it so I feel safe letting it out:) Good luck with the name thing, boys are the hard one for me, I still can't come up with anything. I still think they should come out with name tags!
Seriously, I bet you guys are out of girl names!! Congratulations, still, I have so loved my girls. And my boy, soon to be boys. I hope you are feeling good and strong- I'm sure those kidlets keep you hopping!! Do you still like Paisley? You suggested it for me before I knew the sex of our baby and a cute girl in my ward is going to name her baby that: Paisley Parker. Adorable.
Yeah a girl!! I am so excited for you! Honestly I got along way better with Briah then I would have Amy in Highschool. I really thig they come as there are supposed to!
I do have to say I love Paislee I won't say I won't use it cause I just might if I can ever convince Joe and I am sure we will get another girl because we are good at making girls but I would love for you to use it even if I did. But That is so my favorite:)
7 comments:
Yay, more pink for you guys! That's exciting. I have no clue for girls names...good luck with that! :)
Congrats! That is exciting! I had completely forgot you were even pregnant. That makes 20 weeks go by fast for me. Glad everything looks good and you are feeling good that is always a huge relief. As far as names I have to say I love the name Brooklyn but I don't think Chad will ever go for it so I feel safe letting it out:) Good luck with the name thing, boys are the hard one for me, I still can't come up with anything. I still think they should come out with name tags!
Seriously, I bet you guys are out of girl names!! Congratulations, still, I have so loved my girls. And my boy, soon to be boys. I hope you are feeling good and strong- I'm sure those kidlets keep you hopping!!
Do you still like Paisley? You suggested it for me before I knew the sex of our baby and a cute girl in my ward is going to name her baby that: Paisley Parker. Adorable.
I would tell you my girl names but I am saving them for myself. :) Hopefully one day we will get a girl.
Congrats on the new girl, at least you guys have a boy we are still wanting one.
Yeah a girl!! I am so excited for you! Honestly I got along way better with Briah then I would have Amy in Highschool. I really thig they come as there are supposed to!
Congrats that is so fun.
I do have to say I love Paislee I won't say I won't use it cause I just might if I can ever convince Joe and I am sure we will get another girl because we are good at making girls but I would love for you to use it even if I did. But That is so my favorite:)
Post a Comment