Girls! So, I told you a little before about these bows that Alea Nielson (David Nielson's wife) makes....well, I got some more pictures to show you. She is so talented and I am so glad I found out she makes them. If you want more info on the kind and price of the bows, email her at: missblondey82@aol.com or check out her blog: http://sugarandspiceforgirls.blogspot.com/. She can make them into clippies for older girls or headbands for babies.
These bows are adorable. Does David and his wife live in Rexburg? Ok and the quilt that is going to be awsome I got on your friends website and blog she is quite the gal, Did you meet her ther in rexburg. How fun. Well are you getting excited for the little one? I was going to write about the name thing as well my vote is Peyton, but I don't think you can go wrong that is a very cute name:) Love your blog I love getting ideas from you as well. I also loved the post about Ashlynn wanting to be a Mom that is so sweet, you are a really good Mama, keep up the good work.
1 comment:
Amber,
These bows are adorable. Does David and his wife live in Rexburg? Ok and the quilt that is going to be awsome I got on your friends website and blog she is quite the gal, Did you meet her ther in rexburg. How fun. Well are you getting excited for the little one? I was going to write about the name thing as well my vote is Peyton, but I don't think you can go wrong that is a very cute name:) Love your blog I love getting ideas from you as well. I also loved the post about Ashlynn wanting to be a Mom that is so sweet, you are a really good Mama, keep up the good work.
Deborah
Post a Comment