I got the bunk bed from a local furniture store. I did LOTS of looking around on the internet to find the exact bunk bed that I wanted, then I called around and found what store carried it. The bunk bed is made from a company called Lea Furniture and the line is called Carolina Retreat. If you google Lea Carolina Retreat bunk, then you'll get all the info you need. Also, we got it cheaper through the furniture store than we could online.
Also, the quilts are from Pottery Barn Kids. We got the Pink Daisy Garden and the Green Daisy Garden quilts...which worked out perfectly for my girls because Ashlyn's favorite colors are green and blue and Morgan's favorite color is pink. A lot of the time, you can get great deals on the Pottery Barn stuff on eBay (new or used).
I do a lot of my shopping on eBay and it's fun and I get good deals.Anyways, I hope that answers your questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment