Kaden turned 3 on May 20th, so yesterday we had a little party for him. I just can't believe how old my "little monster" is getting. Even though we call him a monster, he really is my sweetheart.Anyways, we got him a little bike that looks like a motorcycle and a helmet. He also got a camera, bubble maker (thanks Merilee!) and some money. It was so fun watching him get so excited about everything. The look on his face when he saw his "motorcycle" was just priceless! What a great day!




4 comments:
Awesome bike!! Looks like you guys are ready for summer!
That is a nice bike!! He is too cute, well all your kids are for that matter. Yeah for Morgan graduating and even bigger hooray that it is over:)
What a cool bike! Where did you get it? Also, I didn't realize that McKay and Kaden were so close in age. That's cool! He is such a cutie, as are all of your kids! Glad he had a great b-day!
Aaron mentioned the bike when I was bugging him yesterday (again) and seriously, it is even COOLER than I thought! My boys will not be seeing this bike, or there will be some begging and fit throwing for sure. I'm also having a hard time believing that Kaden is 3- how is that even possible??
Post a Comment