Just a little FYI....Kiley Nielson Bagley had her 3rd baby...her 1st girl...on July 18th (Kache, Ryder, Dallie). They named her Dallie Lynne...she was 6 lbs 12 oz and 19 3/4" long. She is a cutie! And doesn't Ki look so great after having a baby?!? I look like someone hit me in the face with a sledge hammer! They live in Nebraska on a ranch. I heard she loves it there....sounds like her. I'm super excited for her and hope all goes well! PLEASE keep in touch!
3 comments:
Ki looks great! Congratulations to her. Does she check her email or have a blog? I've been thinking about her. I'm so happy for her that she finally has a girl!
She does look great- living on a ranch in Wyoming, sounds just like her. It doesn't seem like that long ago we all went down to lunch together... Ah, the days when getting in a car didn't require a diaper bag and 10 minutes to strap a kid in a car seat...
Fun! I'm so glad you posted pictures of Kiley and her family! I've actually wondered what she and your other really good friend that basically lived at our apt. (can't think of her name at the moment) have been up to. So fun!
Post a Comment