Friday, February 20, 2009

So Much Random

Again...here's what we've been up to:

*The kids and I decorated the house for Valentine's Day just in time for Aaron to get home from his trip to California (Ag Expo).*Sarah (our friend moose that was born when we first moved into this house) has finally returned with her new baby that we've named Penelope.*We still have TONS of snow...and I'm praying that it is all melted by Easter (keeping my fingers crossed).*My parents returned from Maui last week and sent the kids some gifts (the girls LOVE their hula costumes!).*Aaron & I and Sky & Aubs went out on a double date a couple weekends ago to the newly opened Red Robin in Idaho Falls. It was great fun!*Sky & Aubs also had a slumber party with my 3 older kids. The kids came home with lots of stories about what they had done...it's so nice to have them live so close! We have so much fun with them!*We gave Peyton peas last night and she didn't like them. It was hilarious watching her reaction...spitting it out, gagging, etc.*Austin is doing well...he keeps us laughing. He bought a shirt that was about Ashlyn's size (for himself) and tried it on. Of course he has to ham it up for the camera!
*Peyton is getting so good at walking! She can walk from 1 end of the room to the next with just a little wobbling. It's so cute!

7 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

My favorite is Ashlyn in her hula dress, ha, she looks really excited. Fun pictures! We had a lot of fun too. We can't wait to go to Vegas with you guys. A much needed vacation!

The Wieselers said...

Peyton's getting so big! What a cutie!

The Barberich Bunch said...

That totally made me cry. How big the kids are getting. I miss them so much. Kiss them from Aunt Marcie We love you guys

Deborah Austin said...

Fun stuff!! That is awesome that Skyler and Aubree would have your kids over for a sleep over, how fun for the kids and you!!! Family is the best.

Peyton seems to be doing great!!! Does she still have to wear the helmet as much as before?

Well I hope the snow melts for you as well that is a long time for lots of snow, and I know you love to see the plants and flowers, soon hang in there.

Lacey said...

That is so cute of Peyton walking, she looks too small to be walking.

Rexburg Sorensens said...

Your kids are so dang cute. I just love them! Your family has been busy busy busy. Maybe you were just catching up on your blog.

CAMI said...

Wow you guys have had a lot of fun! We Might be moving to Vegas if we do I will be asking where those fun spots were! My parents took us when we were lil to Vegas too! I think it can be a family place its all how you go about it!
I love the decorations for V-day I cant wait till heather can help me decorate.