Isn't it so exciting when your baby has their "firsts"? Well, yesterday Peyton was 1 week old and she smiled for the first time! I know....you're thinking to yourself...."she's asleep"....but at this point, I'll take what I can get. I'm trying to really look for the positive right now....and this is definitely something!Also, today is the day for her 1st bath at home. The hospital said that because she was born early, her skin is really thin and we should only bathe her once a week (and to not use any baby lotions or powders). Well, it's been a week and I can't handle it any longer. I'm not really fond of the rotten formula smell or the nasty umbilical cord that is just about to fall off. I've decided that even though we still have the septic problem, it's worth the toilets backing up for a couple hours. Today is the day!
1 comment:
Oh she is SO sweet! And GREAT pictures!
Sorry to hear about your plumming/toilet problems. That stinks! ;-)
Post a Comment