Yesterday was Aaron's 28th birthday. Normally for his birthday he just wants boring things...like dress clothes for work, an oil change for the car, money for a bill, etc. And after his birthday he complains that he never gets anything fun. Well, this year made up for it. He was pretty spoiled this year. He got a World Gym membership, a bluetooth headset for his cell phone, a slingbox pro (thank you Debbie and Jon!), and money.Aaron, on your birthday I'd like to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all you do for our family. You are the best daddy and husband I could ever wish for. Thanks for working as hard as you do....for taking care of me and treating me like a queen (when I know I'm not the easiest person to live with). We love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Aaron! What are you now, 35? ;-) Hope you have a good one.
Check out that picture, like father like son!! too cute! I cant tell who is more excited about the presents! Happy birthday!
Hey Aaron,
Happy B-day. next time I see ya we will go to Red Robin and a movie, what do ya say. Oh yeah, your arms are getting small, whats up dude, all that office work getting to ya huh. See ya later old man.
Marcus
I didn't read the post but I want to comment on the cute pictures of Aaron and the kids. It is still so weird for me to see pics of all of my old friends with kids. It is sweet!
Post a Comment