We are having our baby today! I went back into the doctor this morning and they decided that my blood pressure was just too high and they want to induce me today. They don't think it's toxemia, but they are worried about other complications with high blood pressure. They monitored the baby and she is doing great....so looks like we'll be meeting her tonight. The kids are all very excited! They keep telling me that they can't wait to see her and they are going to be big helpers for me.
I go into the hospital at about 3pm today and with any luck, she should be here by bedtime. My mom is hurrying here as fast as she can, so looks like everything will work out. I am so excited to finally meet this sweet little angel AND to not be pregnant anymore. I hope I can get some sleep tonight....but I'm sure baby Peyton will be wanting some attention.
6 comments:
Congratulations! Hope everything goes well, can't wait to see pictures of the new one. Good luck!
HOORAY!!! Good luck, I can't WAIT to see her!!
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!! I want to be induced today tooooo! Congratulations and I am so excited to see the new little one.
Good luck with your new baby, hope everything goes well. It will be nice to get it over with. I like reading your blog and keeping up with your cute little, not so little family!! Tell Aaron Hi! Mijken
Hope all goes well! I love the name Peyton! Can't wait to see some pictures!
Can't wait to see the new little addition. Hope everything went well!
Post a Comment