Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been Tagged...too many times!

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to doing this "Tag". Hope you don't get too bored! (Oh, and just so you know...this picture is NOT recent...I wish I looked that skinny again!)

A- Attached or Single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Hubby & Mom

C- Cake or Pie: Pie

D-Day of Choice: Friday & Saturday

E- Essential Item: My computer (Mac) & chocolate

F- Favorite Color: Red

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H-Hometown: Basin City, WA

I-Indulgence(s): Too many to list…I have no self control!

J- January or July: July…hands down!

K- Kids: 4 – Ashlyn, Morgan, Kaden & Peyton

L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family & good food!

M- Marriage Date: May 24, 2001 (my mom’s birthday!)

N- Number of Siblings: 3 - 1 sister & 2 brothers

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples…I’m from Washington…duh!

P-Phobias or Fears: Phobia- Mice Fear- Drowning

Q- Quotes: He loves me, he loves me not. It doesn’t matter, I’m all he’s got!

R- Reasons to Smile: Family, flowers, sunshine, fudge, eating out

S- Season: Spring & Summer

T- Tag 3 Friends: Anyone that wants to.

U- Unknown Facts About Me: I hate leftovers and doing the dishes. I love traveling (not necessarily the traveling part…the destination).

V- Very Favorite Stores: Country Mercantile, Target, Pottery Barn Kids, Gymboree, Old Navy, Porters

W- Worst Habit: Thinking negatively & biting my fingernails.

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound…weird question

Y- Your Favorite Foods: Ok…get ready for a long list…Mexican food, chips & salsa, chocolate, maple nut fudge, Widow Maker hamburger-Claim Jumper, Mushroom Jack fajitas-Chilis, Chicken Scampi-Olive Garden, Brownie Obsession-TGI Fridays

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

3 comments:

The Kaonohi's said...

I love how you love food! Is it still cold in Idaho? Isn't spring coming? Very cute baby, how are you all doing? Busy, I bet. I heard about all the new babies and ones on the way. Very exciting, I can't wait to meet them all some day.
Take Care
I hope we visit soon too, no plans to yet. I will let you know if we do.

David and Kira said...

Amber, who is that comment from? I hope you know them!

The Lowes said...

highly recommend a private blog, that is just too weird.