This is my mom. Isn't she beautiful?!? I just wanted to publicly thank her for taking care of us
when Peyton was born. She basically took over my role for a week, which was desperately needed. She did all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, took care of the kids, and took Peyton at least 3 of the nights so we could get some sleep. It's so nice to be "babied" again.Mom, I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I really appreciate all your help while you were here. We would have been a wreck without you. It's so nice to know everything will be taken care of....meals, cleaning, children, etc.
I think after the birth of each of my children, I realize more and more that you are the greatest mom in the world and how blessed I am to have a mother like you. I hope someday my children think I'm as great a mom as I think you are.We miss you already and can't wait to see you in May! I love you!
2 comments:
Aren't mom's life savers? I am so glad my mom will be out here too, the thought of having to do anything else but sleep and take care of the baby is overwhelming. Just the other day when Kali was sick, I was just soooo tired and I remember thinking, how am I going to do this with another child? Everyone says you just do it! But at least the first couple of weeks mom's are there to help! YEAH FOR MOM'S!
You have such a cute mom! I can definitely see the family resemblance.
I'm glad you had someone to help out, since we all know how much help husbands are when we have babies.... ;-) What would we do without moms??
Post a Comment