Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Yesterday Peyton was 2 weeks old. It's amazing how fast they grow up...it makes me sad. Although, I won't be sad when she's old enough to sleep through the night. Can't wait for that day!

Aaron keeps telling me that this is our last baby (not that he has the final say). IF that is true, that makes me really sad to think that pretty soon my little Peyton won't be so little anymore. But, who knows...maybe there is a little boy waiting to join our family (I'm sure Kaden would love some more male company in our house that's full of estrogen!).

2 comments:

David and Kira said...

Looking at your daughter, is just like looking at you Amber! She has your eyes!! Yeah, sad to think when the last baby will be. I'm not quite there yet...but know it's not far away. I love babies in my house and can't imagine not having them any more. Although, I would go CRAZY with too many kids!

Anonymous said...

can you imagine being 26 and done having kids? What are you going to do with the last 70 years of your life. I can say that because I only have 2 and don't know what it is like, maybe when I get to 4 I will have a different opinion. Although I will be 26 and only have 2 kids, you are way ahead of me. Peyton is so cute, they are so sweet at that stage. Hope she sleeps better. That makes a huge difference.