Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3 weeks old

Peyton was 3 weeks old yesterday. I just can't believe it! It's amazing how time flies when you have a good baby (until now, I didn't know what that was like!). She has had a nasty rash on her face, but it seems to finally be getting better. She had a doctor appointment today and this is what we found out:

Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz - 5% (1 oz over birth weight)
Height: 20 inches - 34% (3 inches over birth height)

The doctor said that she is looking good. He doesn't seem worried about her weight....I guess because she is eating good and still growing (height). I don't really mind that she's still small....I would keep her a baby forever if I could.

3 comments:

David and Kira said...

Both of my girls had rashes on their faces. I took Melanie into a dermatologist and he said it was just dry skin and gave me a prescription. I didn't believe him, but it worked. So when Alyssa's showed up I put on Eucerin (cetaphil also works) all the time. I would suggest that. It won't go away right away, but it will a lot sooner than nothing! So cute. I cannot imagine having a baby that small at 3 weeks old! Mine are HUGE by a month and look 3 months old. I'm glad she's staying small for you. A lot easier to carry around the car seat with her in it!

Mikaela said...

Yeah, mine was bigger then that at birth by a good 2 pounds! So be glad she is so small. I think she looks like Kaden. I could be wrong, I don't know what all your kids looked like as babies, but she sure is cute! Glad she's a good little baby for you too!

CAMI said...

COngrats!