Peyton was born on March 3, 2008 at 10:24pm. She weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 17.5 inches long (just a tiny thing). She is doing great! She is so sweet....her siblings just can't get enough of her....they won't leave her side!By 3:30pm I was in my hospital bed waiting to be induced. Finally at about 5:30pm the doctor came and broke my water. By 6pm I had the epideral and by 7:30pm I was hooked up to Pitocin and things were finally progressing. At about 8pm I was still only dilated to a 3, but by 10pm I was fully dilated (10) and started pushing.
Things went pretty smoothly....except for the drastic drop in my blood pressure when they gave me the epideral. Because I went in with such high blood pressure, the quick, drastic drop really affected me. For about an hour and a half I was feeling on the verge of death....but once she was born, I felt great!
We are so excited that our sweet little angel is finally here....I know our family wouldn't be the same without her.




17 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby girl. There is nothing sweeter than sitting in the hospital with a new, very smooth baby to cuddle. I LOVE it! I hope you enjoyed the quiet of the hospital with just one and soak up all of the sleep while your mom is there. Trust me, you'll need it!
Amber,
Congratulations! She is a doll. I'm glad everything went well. It sounds like we have the same issues with high blood pressure and toxemia. Good luck with 4 kiddos.
Congratulations guys! I am so excited for you- she is beautiful! Love the picture with all the kids, I still can't believe you have 4. Welcome to the world Peyton!
Hooray!! Congratulations! Peyton is beautiful! Take Care. Love, Marcus and Kara
Yeah!!! She is here what pure sweetness!!! You are done... don't you love it!
Good Job I'm excited to hear all the upcoming news about her!
Deborah
Way to go mommy! That is such a huge accomplishment to bring a new beautiful baby into the world! Looks like a cutie, good job and good luck with 4 babies! Mijken
ps LOVE the bow!
She's beautiful, congratulations!
Congratulations on the adorable little baby girl- she is too cute! We'll have to come see her! Luv, Tony and Alli
Amber, So happy for you. Adorable baby! Give all your family my love and I hope you and baby are well.
Take Care
Angie
Congratulations on the new addition to you family. She is just the prettiest little girl. Take Care.
Alan, Diane and Carter Davis
What fun, she is too cute. Aren't they so sweet. Good luck.
Yeah!!! I am so glad she is finally here! Such cute pictures!
Congrats! She is so cute...just like the rest of your kids! I'm glad you have the labor behind you. I hope you're feeling great now, and you're able to rest and be comfortable. Isn't it great to be able to sleep on your back again? hehe...that was the best part post-delivery for me...well besides having a baby! :)
I'm so happy for you guys! If you guys need a baby sitter I'm definetly driving to idaho to babysit your kids! Michael will have plenty of friends to play with. Peyton is so cute and Michael weighed about the same when he was born. So tiny and cute! Congratulations!
Hey, I hope you guys don't mind but I came across your blog on Shanae's site so I thought I'd look you up. Congratulations on your new baby! She is beautiful. Amber, you look great..it doesn't even look like you just had a baby! Take care!
Post a Comment